Non-Ferrous Scrap Metals Purchasing
All Grades Of Scrap Metals Bought At Competitive Prices!
Ron Hull Jnr Ltd specialise in scrap metal recovery and recycling - trading in all grades of non-ferrous and ferrous scrap metal. We are committed to obtaining the very best possible scrap metal price for all our customers and fix our prices daily in line with UK metal prices.
Common "end of life" products for both non-ferrous and ferrous metals include
- Demolition Scrap - scrap non-ferrous metal recovered as part of building demolition and dismantling projects - eg. stainless steel tanks etc.
- Factory Clearance Scrap - scrap non-ferrous metal recovered from old and redundant factory and engineering machinery
- Rolling Stock - non-ferrous metal found in locomotives, railway wagons/carriages etc. that have come to the end of their useful life
- End of Life Vehicles - over 75% of a scrapped car is recoverable metal, and there is a large market of major car dealers willing to buy the metal to produce new car parts
- Engineering Scrap – non-ferrous waste metal turnings and offcuts resulting from metal engineering processes
- Domestic End Of Life Consumer Goods – aluminium and copper/steel recovered from end of life consumer goods, eg. boilers
Ron Hull Jnr Ltd process all non-ferrous metals and transform them into valuable metal recyclates or baled material, ready to sell back into the industry for new product manufacture. See below for our cable granulation recycling process or our Product Sales menu for more information.
Here at Ron Hull Jnr Ltd we have a scrap cable stripping and copper granulation process using the latest cable recycling machinery, which in turn enables you to get the top prices for your unwanted cable.
Cable granulation through Cable Processing involves the fine shredding of all grades of scrapped copper cable into various grades of copper granules, which conform to international specifications, and which are then sold on to UK and International clients
Large bundles of unsorted scrap copper cables - household wire, armoured cabling, single/multi-core cables - are fed into Ron Hull Jnr Ltd's granulating machinery via crane.
......where the cables travel up a conveyor belt and into the granulator.
The granulator chops up the scrapped cables into small pieces.
The chopped plastic sheathing is then further shredded by a pulverising mill and sorted out via an air separator which separates the chopped copper from its plastic sheathing.
This valuable but non-biodegradable plastic recyclate is then re-used in equine arenas or re-cycled into other plastic products, instead of ending up in costly and eco-damaging landfill.
Leaving valuable, contaminant-free copper granules that are then graded to recognised copper standards and resold back as copper granules.
Our cable granulation process effectively recycles over 99% of copper back into the metals industry for re-use.
Ron Hull Jnr Ltd buy
- Scrap Copper: All grades of scrap copper purchased - Plumbing and Electrical - including Dry Bright Wire; Greasy Bright Wire; Transformer Tape; New Copper Tube; Heavy Copper; No1 / No2 Copper Wire; Braziory Copper; Copper Tanks/Cylinders
- Scrap Aluminium: Irony Aluminium; Pure Aluminium; Litho; H9 Clean and Painted; Old Rolled; Loose Baled; Cast Aluminium; Alloy Wheels; Baled Aluminium Quadrant; Aluminium Copper Radiators
- Scrap Cables: Scrap Copper and Aluminium and Leaded Cables; Singles/Household; Armoured Cables
- Scrap Stainless Steel: 304 and 316
- Scrap Lead
- Scrapped Transformers and Motors
- All forms of Scrap Brass
- Scrapped Nickel Alloys: all grades of Nickel and Nickel/Chrome Alloys
- Scrap Gun Metal and Bronze
- Scrap Tin and Tin Alloys
- Scrap Gold, Silver and Platinum: We pay the best prices for your old, broken or unwanted precious metal items - including scrap Gold, Silver and Platinum
We pay prompt, competitive prices for your non-ferrous scrap metals and gold - contact us now for the latest prices!
- We will require you to declare the origins of your scrap metal and identification will be taken for audit purposes, in order to comply with current legislation.
- When trading in Gold or Precious Metals, valid photo ID is needed at the counter, and cash is paid immediately.
Please see our Services for Business and Services for Individuals menus for more information
Call Now For Low Cost Skip Hire!
Rotherham Zero Waste To Landfill - Mangham 80: Quality RDF Fuels
We Recycle All Kinds Of Waste - Including Plastic Bottles; Cardboard; Poly Prop Sacks; Polythene; Tin Cans Etc.
Ron Hull Demolition
- For All Your Dismantling & Demolition Needs, Including Safe Asbestos Removal
Visit Ron Hull Secure Destruction
For All Your Confidential Brand Destruction Requirements
Ron Hull Jnr Ltd Offer Competitive Rates For Skip Hire - Call Now To Book!
Recycle Your Wood And Scrap Pallets At Our Waste Transfer Facility In Parkgate, Rotherham, South Yorkshire